UK Delivery Information for
UK Flower Delivery (courier)
|Standard delivery weekdays:||Order by 10am for next day delivery|
|Saturday delivery:||Order by 10am Friday for Saturday delivery Between 9am-12pm|
Timed delivery Options
|Guaranteed before 10:30am - £13.99||Monday - Saturday|
|Guaranteed before noon - £10.99||Monday - Saturday|
Standard Delivery Options
|Standard delivery weekdays||£7.99 surcharge (Tuesday - Saturday)|
Next-day courier delivery
- All next-day courier delivered flowers are dispatched from our central production facility. Other products are dispatched direct from suppliers.
- Deliveries are normally made between 8am and 8pm. However, during busy periods, these delivery times may differ slightly, and we reserve the right to deliver between 7am and 9pm.
- Deliveries are available from Monday to Saturday. We are currently unable to deliver orders on Bank Holidays. flower delivery uk
- Our next-day courier deliveries are only available to UK mainland addresses. We are not able to deliver to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and some rural areas. We are also unable to deliver to PO Boxes or BFPO addresses.
- If standard delivery is chosen, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery time
- If no-one is available to receive the delivery, our courier will normally follow any delivery instructions provided, leave the order securely or with a neighbour and leave a delivery card stating the item's location. In the event that they are unable to leave the order securely, the driver may return the item(s) to their local depot and leave a delivery card giving the recipient the option to call to reschedule delivery or collect the order from the courier's local delivery depot. If no action is taken, the courier will normally re-attempt delivery the following working day. Please note that only one re-delivery attempt will be made.
- Under normal circumstances, we receive dispatch and delivery notifications from our courier. We then use that information to keep you informed of the delivery progress of your order via email and/or SMS message. However, this service is not guaranteed. In addition, there may be some delay between the occurrence of a delivery event and us receiving notification.
- In the event of a non-delivery, customers are normally entitled to a refund or redelivery.
- In the event of late delivery on the chosen delivery date, we will normally refund the delivery charge associated with your order
- For deliveries to large businesses, hospitals, universities etc, deliveries will normally be made to the reception or post-room. Delivery to the named recipient is not possible to these types of addresses in many cases. Please see below for more information.
- If the address provided is incorrect or incomplete or if the delivery is refused, we reserve the right to charge up to 100% of the original order value to re-deliver to the same or an alternate address.
- We are unable to call recipient prior to delivery.
- We do not guarantee to be able to follow delivery instructions.
Product-specific delivery information
- Our next-day flowers and flowers by post are delivered in a sturdy box and wrapped with cellophane for protection in transit.
Other important delivery information
- To enable us to contact you regarding a problem with your order, please make sure that you have provided a valid email address and/or contact telephone numbers.
- Please ensure that someone is available at the delivery address to receive the delivery.
- In the event of a delivery problem, if we are able to, we will try and contact the customer to try to resolve the issue.
- In rare circumstances, our drivers are unable to deliver an order. This may be due to problem with the delivery vehicle. We ensure that these occurrences are minimised, but in the event that we are unable to deliver the order owing to circumstances that are within our control, we will contact you immediately via email or phone to arrange a redelivery and refund the original delivery charge. We reserve the right to provide additional compensation in the form of a discount off a future purchase from www.littlevillageflorist.com. No other form of compensation is accepted.
- To ensure a successful delivery, please ensure that the delivery address is accurate and complete. If possible, please provide additional delivery instructions to help the delivery driver to find the recipient's address.
- We cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries that result from a problem with the address and/or postcode you provide at the time of order placement, if the delivery was refused by the recipient or the fact that the recipient no longer lives at the address provided.
- We are not responsible for any other costs incurred by the customer due to failed deliveries.
Deliveries to businesses, hospitals, universities
To ensure deliveries are successful, we recommend choosing a timed delivery option especially during peak periods (Christmas, Valentines Day and Mothers Day).
In some circumstances, for example, when delivering to some business addresses, hospitals or universities, we may not be able to deliver the flowers directly to the intended recipient. Please note that these circumstances are outside our control. In this case, we will deliver to the reception area or post room and (where possible) obtain a signature from the receptionist (or equivalent). This signature will be our record of delivery.
To ensure the highest likelihood of delivery success, please ensure that you provide as much information regarding the location of the recipient as possible within the delivery instructions, including department name, floor number, etc.
Hospital-specific delivery issues
Deliveries to hospitals are often problematic as patients move from ward to ward, or are discharged. In addition, many hospitals do not accept flower deliveries due to health & safety restrictions.
It is for this reason that we no longer recommend that flowers are delivered to a hospital. If an order is placed for delivery to a hospital and the delivery is not successful, we reserve the right to not refund or resend the order.
University-related delivery issues
Due to the size of university campuses, it can often be difficult to locate recipients at universities. We are therefore not able to deliver to recipients themselves and will always deliver to the university postroom or reception. Please ensure that you include enough information for the postroom/reception staff to be able to locate the intended recipient of the flowers. We are not liable for the non-delivery of flowers to recipients at universities as we have no control of the delivery once it reaches the postroom/reception.
Other business address delivery issues
If you wish to order flowers for delivery to a business address, we recommend that you use one of our timed delivery services (where available)to ensure delivery is made within office hours.
In the event that our standard delivery option is chosen for a business address and a delivery between 8.00a.m and 6.30 p.m. fails owing to the recipient not being available, or the business being closed, we will not accept any liability for the non-delivery and reserve the right to charge an additional production and delivery charge for any subsequent redelivery. If you decide to cancel the order instead of arranging a redelivery, we reserve the right to deduct a cancellation fee from the refund value.